BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS

Friday, November 25, 2005

Best_buy_store      I had no plans to join the Black Friday marathon.  In fact, I bought my Sony handycam from Best Buy on Thanksgiving eve to avoid the hassles.  I know today's early bird sale would not compensate for yesterday's events, which is priceless.  Plus, my sleep is worth a thousand...



         Walmart_store...until bargain-wise Leah invited me to come with her to Walmart.  Well, at least it was way past my bedtime hours.



        I headed straight to the furniture section because a computer desk was on my top list.  Last night, browsing models from websites did not give me a clearer picture.  Seeing them "off-line" would help me decide better.  But the drawback - a very limited selection.  I did not find the perfect shape and style I need.



Walgreens_store          So off we went to Walgreens where we bought big Hershey's (2 for a dollar, limit 2).  Good enough for a chocolate-lover in me.  Since Leah wanted to catch the $10-Cool Water offer, we drove and rushed to the next Walgreens . . . and then the next . . . but no luck.  However, we did get a total of six Hershey's choco.  And, I had a great time choosing among the $6.49-worth Revlon lipsticks bargained for just 99 cents each!



Big_lots_store          We also stopped by at Big Lots where I hoarded five branded watches on sale.  But when the register showed an almost 3x-more-expensive price than what I thought it was, I left the other two on the counter.  Ulk!  There goes my Christmas budget...



        ...And then we headed home...



Walgreens_store_front          After my very late lunch around 2pm, Lance and I went out to pick-up Rose.  We drove back to Walgreens to buy some more Revlon lipsticks only to find out that the price went back to its original price of $6.49.  Shoot!  I was like, What?!!  The sale is over?!!  No more 99-cents deal?  That FAST???!!!  Oh, well...  It's a good thing I was able to buy TEN of them that morning.  (Lipstick freak.  He-he-he...)



Target_store          Right after that, the three of us splurged at Target, never minding whether items were on sale or not.  Just-pick-whatever-we-like mood.  Besides, the Black Friday madness seemed over.  We were happier after emerging handful from TWO different branches.

- - - - - -

         But there was one boo-boo...  I didn't get what's on my top list...

0 comments:

 

Search This Blog

100 strangers (1) 4 Ur Info (2) 4th of July (2) 9 Months amp; After (3) Aly and AJ (1) autumn (1) bass (2) beautiful women (1) bedroom (1) birthday cakes (1) blog award (1) blue (1) bokeh (2) bossanova (1) Brooke Fraser (2) camera (1) child model (1) children's clothes (2) Christmas (6) Christmas sing-along (1) Cold Play (1) columnist (1) Dancing With The Stars (1) Daughtry (1) Destiny's Child (1) diary (11) Disney (3) E-type (1) event (5) eXaminer (2) fashion (2) Featured Photos (1) Flickr mail (5) Flickr photo (3) Flickr photos (5) Flickred (2) FOX TV (1) Friendster Testimonials (1) Funny Stuff (3) Griffith Park (1) Halloween (3) Hancock Park (2) headshots (1) Helen Reddy (1) Hello Kitty (1) High School Musical (1) holiday (1) Hollywood Blvd (1) Hollywood fashion (1) Hollywood strangers (1) home sweet home (1) home7 (1) humor (1) Jack Johnson (1) jewelry (1) Jose Mari Chan (1) journalist (1) karaoke (3) Knotts Berry Farm (1) LA fashion (1) Lady Gaga (1) lancelonie photography (1) lancelonie rants (1) lancelonie took your picture (1) lancelonie's birthday (1) Life And Realization (2) LonieLiyah (3) Madonna (1) Marie Digby (2) Michael Jackson (3) movie trailer (1) my childhood (1) My Daily Sophia (42) Nelonie (1) Nikki Davis (1) Office Hours (2) Okasyon (5) outtakes (1) PanPacific Park (2) Pasyal (1) Philippines (1) photoshoot (1) photoshop (4) poem (1) poetry (6) portrait (2) potty training (1) Quick Update (3) quotes (1) Reaksiyones (2) rhumba (1) Savage Garden (2) Sex And The City (1) Shakira (1) shortie (5) Sixpence None The Richer (2) Smurfs (1) song (8) Sophia (9) Sophia quotes (3) Sophia's birthday (1) Sophia365 (4) Spoken Thoughts (18) stop motion (1) summer (1) tagged (1) The Angelic Life (2) The Jackson 5 (1) The Polar Express (1) Torrid model (1) videos (2) vintage effect (1) viral videos (1) we learn (1) Wham (1) yellow (1)

The Flickrite Followers

IMG_3517-022511-Sugar-Brown-MDS-logo2 970x300 Portraits by Nelonie Crelencia aka lancelonie Portraits by Nelonie Crelencia aka lancelonie Strangers in Hollywood by lancelonie Portraits by lancelonie photography Quoted Photos by lancelonie

Lancelonie Photography Widget Powered by Blogger Plugins

Lancelonie Photography

 

© 2010 theFlickriteDiary is now theFlickrite.com, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV