What are slashers?

Saturday, August 3, 2013
Last Sunday, Lancelonie joined actor Anthony Franchitto's film production crew that shot a pilot for a possible series of episodes.

The Production Team, photo by lancelonie
The Production Team, posing for
another photographer by the pool
The weather and the team, left photo, were both wonderful.  It was really nice to be surrounded by like-minded people, as I always said about Fox Entertainment Group.  (I miss being with that fabulous family.  But anyway...)  We all enjoyed the sunny afternoon - meeting and greeting - as I waited for good timing to take still shots with Big Daddy Mark.  As for hubby, waiting was no luxury.  He had our Little Baby Canon Rebel xsi propped up in time-lapse mode.

After an hour of camera snapping, auto-bursting and friendly chit-chatting, Lancelonie left the building.

An email for another weekend crew headcount came to me after a few days.  But before I was able to reply, Franchitto sent a notice of project cancellation.  Prompted by an experienced director he has contact with, Anthony delayed his pilot shoots for further creative development.
It was really nice to be surrounded by like-minded people, as I always said about Fox Entertainment Group. ~lancelonie
Slashers

Is there a limit or rule to writing slashes, Ms. Grammar?  You know I write differently when it's an official article, right?  I STRICTLY follow the standards of writing.  No bubble-like comic-book-inspired statements enclosed in parenthesis, such as this: (I can't help it, okay?).  No contractions, made-up idioms nor too much hyphenated words, which you read earlier.  No distractions nor deviations whatsoever, like I do in blogs.  No...  Okay, somebody's saying shut the front door, Mrs. Strictly-Following-Standards-When-Not-Blogging-Writer! Shush!

Anthony Franchitto, photo by lancelonie
Anthony Franchitto,
getting his hair done
Going back to Sunday's production, Tony was the executive producer slash writer slash director slash lead actor.  He mentioned that wearing four different hats created some sort of gap.

Now, what do I know about gap?  Let's see...  Hubby has Gap in his closet.  I have gap between my back teeth.  We have little gaps at home once in a while.  And GAAP is written all over my Wiley book.  (What a Tom Babbler, you say!)

Back again to our main man, who was getting a hair spray on right photo, what I do know about many hats and slashes in his title is he is talented.

That sounds like me when I wrote something about 50 things in my brain, you know?  I'm actually an accountant slash analyst slash photographer slash blogger slash writer slash songwriter...  Can I stop now?  I think I beat EP/writer/director/actor on the slashes already.  And I think I heard somebody said 'shush' again.

My point is multi-talented people tend to have many roles.  I call them us "slashers".

So, if you are a person of many arts just like Tony, AND ME, lala-whatever, hehe, you multi-task.  I'm actually memorizing an analytical speech while typing this.  (What'd you say?!  Shush?)
My point is multi-talented people tend to have many roles. ~lancelonie
Thumbs-up to slashers

In spite of that cancelation-gap-revamping, whatever-the-director-say, the experience was remarkable.  I say kudos to Slasher Tony, his company and model/actor/producer, Hope Rosemary!  (Yes, she's a slasher, too.)

Even if I have not watched the footage, I'm giving everybody my two thumbs up . . . where one will be on Facebook, hehe.

Please stay tuned for more photos.

0 comments:

 

Search This Blog

100 strangers (1) 4 Ur Info (2) 4th of July (2) 9 Months amp; After (3) Aly and AJ (1) autumn (1) bass (2) beautiful women (1) bedroom (1) birthday cakes (1) blog award (1) blue (1) bokeh (2) bossanova (1) Brooke Fraser (2) camera (1) child model (1) children's clothes (2) Christmas (6) Christmas sing-along (1) Cold Play (1) columnist (1) Dancing With The Stars (1) Daughtry (1) Destiny's Child (1) diary (11) Disney (3) E-type (1) event (5) eXaminer (2) fashion (2) Featured Photos (1) Flickr mail (5) Flickr photo (3) Flickr photos (5) Flickred (2) FOX TV (1) Friendster Testimonials (1) Funny Stuff (3) Griffith Park (1) Halloween (3) Hancock Park (2) headshots (1) Helen Reddy (1) Hello Kitty (1) High School Musical (1) holiday (1) Hollywood Blvd (1) Hollywood fashion (1) Hollywood strangers (1) home sweet home (1) home7 (1) humor (1) Jack Johnson (1) jewelry (1) Jose Mari Chan (1) journalist (1) karaoke (3) Knotts Berry Farm (1) LA fashion (1) Lady Gaga (1) lancelonie photography (1) lancelonie rants (1) lancelonie took your picture (1) lancelonie's birthday (1) Life And Realization (2) LonieLiyah (3) Madonna (1) Marie Digby (2) Michael Jackson (3) movie trailer (1) my childhood (1) My Daily Sophia (42) Nelonie (1) Nikki Davis (1) Office Hours (2) Okasyon (5) outtakes (1) PanPacific Park (2) Pasyal (1) Philippines (1) photoshoot (1) photoshop (4) poem (1) poetry (6) portrait (2) potty training (1) Quick Update (3) quotes (1) Reaksiyones (2) rhumba (1) Savage Garden (2) Sex And The City (1) Shakira (1) shortie (5) Sixpence None The Richer (2) Smurfs (1) song (8) Sophia (9) Sophia quotes (3) Sophia's birthday (1) Sophia365 (4) Spoken Thoughts (18) stop motion (1) summer (1) tagged (1) The Angelic Life (2) The Jackson 5 (1) The Polar Express (1) Torrid model (1) videos (2) vintage effect (1) viral videos (1) we learn (1) Wham (1) yellow (1)

The Flickrite Followers

IMG_3517-022511-Sugar-Brown-MDS-logo2 970x300 Portraits by Nelonie Crelencia aka lancelonie Portraits by Nelonie Crelencia aka lancelonie Strangers in Hollywood by lancelonie Portraits by lancelonie photography Quoted Photos by lancelonie

Lancelonie Photography Widget Powered by Blogger Plugins

Lancelonie Photography

 

© 2010 theFlickriteDiary is now theFlickrite.com, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV